Why give to the Albert College Annual Fund?
For nearly 160 years, Albert College—Canada’s oldest co-education boarding and day school—has been providing a challenging academic and co-curricular program and we want to continue to do so. Giving to Albert College allows the school to enhance and enrich the educational experience for our students.
Contributions to the annual fund, from our global community of involved parents, loyal alumni, dedicated faculty and staff, corporate partners, and friends, support initiatives identified by the school in the Strategic Plan that cannot be funded through tuition alone through the annual operating budget. Albert College does not receive government assistance for educational purposes.
Annual Fund gifts have made possible:
- an increased number of scholarships and bursaries
- professional development opportunities for our faculty and staff
- renovation of our playing field
Annual Fund gifts have assisted us to acquire:
- computers, smart boards and projectors
- playground equipment
- a scoreboard for the athletic field
- books and other materials for our resource centres
- athletic equipment
Every gift has a big impact. Every gift, no matter the size, is important and makes a difference to students.
Thank you for making Albert College a priority in your charitable giving.