Why give to the Albert College Annual Fund?
For over 160 years, Albert College—Canada’s oldest co-education boarding and day school—has been providing a challenging academic and co-curricular program. Giving to Albert College allows the school to enhance and enrich the educational experience for our students.
Contributions to the Annual Fund, from our global community of involved parents, loyal alumni, dedicated faculty and staff, corporate partners, and friends, support initiatives identified by the school in the Strategic Plan that cannot be funded through tuition alone. Albert College does not receive government assistance for educational purposes.
Annual Fund gifts have helped make possible:
- offering an increased number of scholarships and bursaries
- professional development opportunities for our faculty and staff
- renovation of our playing field and new benches
- purchasing computers, smart boards and projectors
- playground equipment
- a scoreboard for the athletic field
- providing new books and other materials for our resource centres
- athletic equipment
- musical instruments
- Junior School lighting and curtain in the Great Hall
- Junior School robotics kits
- new furnishings for common areas in residence, Resource Centre and Senior School
- acquiring our Albert College Armorial Bearing
Every gift has a big impact. Every gift, no matter the size, is important and makes a difference to students.
Thank you for making Albert College a priority in your charitable giving.