Ways to Give
Every gift, like every student, is important to the school. Every dollar contributed benefits our students. Donors receive a Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) charitable donation tax receipt.
There are a variety of ways in which your gift can be given to the College:
- In person- come by the College and make your donation in whatever form you prefer.
- By Cheque - made payable to Albert College
- By Credit Card -Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
- By Bank Transfer-contact the school for our bank details
- By Direct Payment -BMO, CIBC, Scotia Bank
- Online at albertcollege.ca - securely using a credit card – one time payment or monthly option on the giving form
Give a Gift
Other giving options available include:
- Gifts of Securities
- Corporate Matching Gifts
- Legacy Gifts -1857 Society
- Gifts in Kind
If you wish to claim a gift to Albert College for tax deduction in the United States of America, the contribution must be made through Friends of Independent Schools and Better Education (FRISBE) using the required donor information form below.
Please note that the FRISBE Form below must be downloaded and saved to your computer for the form to be filled out and submitted.
It is with our appreciation that your contribution will be acknowledged in the Annual Donor Gratitude Report included in the fall issue of Albertalks.
If you have any questions about making a gift, please contact the Advancement Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (1) 613-968-5726.