RETURN TO CAMPUS - FALL 2020
Our back to school plan for September 2020 is outlined in the Return to Campus Guide and follows the safety measures in place by health and government officials due to COVID-19.
Personal health and safety remains our first priority and as such, Albert College's building remains closed to visitors. Our enrolment team is continuing to accept applications and conduct interviews for the 2020-21 school year. If you have any questions about enrolling at AC, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For mental health resources during this difficult time, please refer to the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health article here or the COVID-19 Youth Mental Resource Hub.
Hastings & Prince Edward Public Health
Mental & Emotional Health During COVID-19
- I can't arrive in Canada in August as my study permit hasn't been approved yet. In case I arrive in October or November, will the school arrange accommodation for me to self isolate for 2 weeks?
- What efforts is the school taking in terms of health and safety to ensure that our child is safe on the school's property?
- In the event that there is a second wave, do you have any plans to accommodate international students until they are able to safely arrive back to their home countries?
- Will tuition fees go down if I am only studying remotely/online?
- Where will we have our meals?
- Are daily transportation services for day students still offered?
- Are students and teachers expected to wear masks?
- Will there be any fall sports offered?
- Do I need to stay home if I have recently travelled, or if I have been in contact with someone who has?
- What should I do if I feel sick after travelling?
- Should I be concerned about my recent travel, or my travel plans?
- What is the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- How does COVID-19 spread?
- Is there a treatment for COVID-19?
- How can I protect myself, my family, and our community?
- Are there any cases in our region?
- How can I prepare for a potential outbreak or pandemic?