APRIL 9, 2020
Personal health and safety remains our first priority and as such, Albert College's building is closed to visitors. Many of us are working remotely for the safety of students, staff and faculty. While the building is closed, our promise to deliver a meaningful education still stands. In order to deliver a well-structured and organized remote learning program, while ensuring that we are following the measures in place set by health and government officials, remote learning will continue until at least May 4.
Our enrolment team is continuing to work to accept applications and conduct interviews for the next school year at this time. If you have any questions about enrolling at AC, please contact email@example.com.
For mental health resources during this difficult time, please refer to the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health article here or the COVID-19 Youth Mental Resource Hub.
We thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.
PUBLIC HEALTH RESOURCES
- Do I need to stay home if I have recently travelled, or if I have been in contact with someone who has?
- What should I do if I feel sick after travelling?
- Should I be concerned about my recent travel, or my travel plans?
- What is the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- How does COVID-19 spread?
- Is there a treatment for COVID-19?
- How can I protect myself, my family, and our community?
- Are there any cases in our region?
- How can I prepare for a potential outbreak or pandemic?