This has been a challenging period that we are facing together as a community. Collective efforts have been made to reduce the risk and “flatten the curve” of COVID-19, with a decision to close Albert College's building until further notice. Directions by health and government officials are evolving, as we continue to follow their guidance, personal health and safety remain our first priority.
Teachers are committed to delivering a meaningful, well-structured and organized remote learning program, while ensuring that we are following the measures in place set by health and government officials. We fully understand that this is an ever-evolving situation and adjustments to the academic program will be made as further information is released from the province.
Please select the appropriate tab below to see how we're facilitating your child's education during this time.
Please find below answers to some of the questions you may have. We will continue to update this as new information becomes available.
- When will the school reopen?
- What is happening with classes?
- What is happening with activities, field trips and excursions?
- Will the School closure impact my eligibility to graduate?
- Will the closure impact my university acceptance?
- Will school be extended into summer months?
- What is happening with the Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test (OSSLT)?
- What is happening with Advanced Placement exams?
- I am in Grade 11 and want to write the SAT. Can I still write?
Admissions and School Tours
Our Enrolment Team is available to serve you remotely. Please email us at email@example.com. All school tours have been cancelled until the school reopens.