Albert College lies on 25 acres in beautiful Belleville, Ontario, Canada. There are three buildings located on campus, the Middle/Senior School, the Junior School and the Early Primary Learning Centre (EPLC). For those who like to walk, jog, or bike, a large waterfront park and marina is located just minutes away on the beautiful Bay of Quinte.
Senior School (Grades 9-12)
Located at 160 Dundas Street West in Belleville, the Senior School is a historic gothic style building that was built in 1923. The Senior School building also includes the Junior and Senior boys’ residences, Baker House and Graham Hall.
Middle School (Grades 7&8)
Located in the Senior School at 160 Dundas Street West in Belleville, the Middle School facilities are innovative with standing desks, state of the art technology and collaborative spaces.
Junior School (SK- Grade 6)
Located at 39 Parker Street in Belleville, the Junior School building that was built in 2003. The Parrott Junior School was named in honour of local philanthropists, Jack and Bernice Parrott.
Early Primary Learning Centre (EPLC)
Located at 28 Highland Avenue in Belleville, the Early Primary Learning Centre (EPLC) also includes the girls' residence, Victoria Manor.
Rent Our Facilities
Albert College facilities are rented only to alumni, staff, former staff and community groups who have a relationship or affiliation with the school.
All requests that meet the criteria must be recorded in a formal application and submitted to the Senior Leadership Team for approval. Please review the fees, policies and conditions prior to submitting your application.
Facilities available for rental include:
- Ackerman Hall (capacity 250) – available only when school is not in session
- Great Hall, Junior School (capacity 200)
- Memorial Chapel (capacity 200 downstairs and 75 on the balcony)
- Wedding Photographs – inside and outside
- Gymnasium, Senior/Middle School – Monday and Wednesday from 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. only
- Classrooms – Evenings and weekends only
- Fields – provided there is no conflict with athletic schedule
- Residences – Approximately the third week of June to the second week of August
Please note that smoking is not permitted anywhere on campus. Alcohol is permitted only when students are not on campus (break, weekends or summer holidays). A liquor licence is required for an event that is serving alcohol.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-968-5726.