Vision, Mission & Core Values
Our Vision & Mission
Our Vision: Albert College is an international university preparatory school committed to academic excellence and recognized for developing courageous global citizens within a close family environment.
Our Mission: To inspire excellence in the 5 'A’s: Academics, Arts, Athletics, Active Citizenship and Adventure through commitment to:
- Educating Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 12 students from Canada and around the world
- Inspiring students to become leaders of character through pursuit of the 5 'A’s
- Supporting faculty and staff in the mastery of their professions and in the pursuit of teaching excellence
- Creating a dynamic culture of learning supported by innovative technology and infrastructure
- Honouring our past while preparing our students for their future
Our Core Values
- Individuality - We respect each other for our unique talents, we expect excellence in ourselves, and we actively encourage the pursuit of personal bests by others.
- Compassion - As a small family school we are sensitive to the needs and the feelings of each member of the community, exhibiting empathy and humility in our dealings with one another and with the world around us.
- Integrity - We are all accountable for our actions, and we act with honesty and integrity in our dealings with one another and with the broader community.
- Inclusiveness - As an international community of learners, we celebrate the contributions each member brings to the whole. By honouring both our similarities and our differences, we forge a united identity, and strive to ensure ours is a safe and welcoming community for all.