Albert College's Staying Safe plan is outlined in the 2021-22 COVID-19 Safety Guide and follows the safety measures in place by health and government officials due to COVID-19.
Personal health and safety remains our first priority and as such, Albert College's building remains closed to visitors as of August 25, 2021. Our enrolment team is accepting applications and conducting interviews for new students. If you have any questions about enrolling at AC, please contact email@example.com.
- I was unable to arrive in first semester as my study permit has not been approved yet. If I arrive in second semester, will the school arrange accommodation for me to self isolate for 2 weeks?
- What efforts is the school taking in terms of health and safety to ensure that our child is safe on the school's property?
- Will tuition fees go down if I am only studying remotely/online?
- Where will we have our meals?
- Are daily transportation services for day students still offered?
- Are students and teachers expected to wear masks?
- Will there be any fall sports offered?
- Do I need to stay home if I have recently travelled, or if I have been in contact with someone who has?
- What should I do if I feel sick after travelling?
- Should I be concerned about my recent travel, or my travel plans?
- What is the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- How does COVID-19 spread?
- Is there a treatment for COVID-19?
- How can I protect myself, my family, and our community?
- Are there any cases in our region?
- How can I prepare for a potential outbreak or pandemic?