Albert College's Staying Safe plan is outlined in the Return to Campus Guide and follows the safety measures in place by health and government officials due to COVID-19.
Personal health and safety remains our first priority and as such, Albert College's building remains closed to visitors. Our enrolment team is accepting applications and conducting interviews for the 2021-22 school year. If you have any questions about enrolling at AC, please contact email@example.com.
For mental health resources during this difficult time, please refer to the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health article here or the COVID-19 Youth Mental Resource Hub.
Hastings & Prince Edward Public Health
Mental & Emotional Health During COVID-19
- I was unable to arrive in first semester as my study permit has not been approved yet. If I arrive in December or January, will the school arrange accommodation for me to self isolate for 2 weeks?
- What efforts is the school taking in terms of health and safety to ensure that our child is safe on the school's property?
- As we head into the second wave, do you have any plans to accommodate international students until they are able to safely arrive back to their home countries?
- Will tuition fees go down if I am only studying remotely/online?
- Where will we have our meals?
- Are daily transportation services for day students still offered?
- Are students and teachers expected to wear masks?
- Will there be any fall sports offered?
- Do I need to stay home if I have recently travelled, or if I have been in contact with someone who has?
- What should I do if I feel sick after travelling?
- Should I be concerned about my recent travel, or my travel plans?
- What is the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- How does COVID-19 spread?
- Is there a treatment for COVID-19?
- How can I protect myself, my family, and our community?
- Are there any cases in our region?
- How can I prepare for a potential outbreak or pandemic?