Wall of Honour
The Alumni Wall of Honour was created and established by the Albert College Alumni Association through the generosity of Albert College Alumni. It was unveiled at a special ceremony during the 150th Alumni Reunion on Saturday, September 29, 2007. The Alumni Wall of Honour inspires current students by featuring all of Albert College's graduating class photos from 1857 until the present day. The wall includes alumni that are recognized for outstanding achievements or accomplishments that bring credit to Albert College.
Alumni are recognized who have excelled in one or more of the following categories:
Citizenship, Arts and Culture, Health, Business or Industry, Heritage, Community, Charitable or Volunteer Work, Public Service, Education, Sciences, Entrepreneurial Innovation, Environment, Athletic Achievement
- Prescott F. Cogswell ’1882
- Herbert Norman ’29 Ph.D. (Harvard)
- Alfred W. Purdy ’32 O.C.
- Jean (Morrison) Pigott ’43 O.C.
- Lois M.R. Perinchief ’44 M.B.E., J.P.
- Walter D. Baker ’50
- Thomas A. Buell ’51
- Cornelius F. Burk ’52 Ph.D.
- Paul D. Fleck ’52 Ph.D.
- David S. Scott ’55 Ph.D
- Stephen H. Safe ’58 Ph.D.
- Katya M. Herman ’90, Ph.D. Inducted 2017
- Morgan Williams ’95 Inducted 2017
- Larry Wood, Class of 1958 Inducted 2020
- Carly Heffernan '03 Inducted 2020