After School Care
The after school care program provides Albert College students in Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 6 with quality childcare. After school care is available at the Early Primary Learning Centre for students in Pre-Kindergarten and at the Junior School for students in Junior Kindergarten to Grade 6.
- Childcare arrangements are mixed activities of crafts, outdoor play, gym time, movies and quiet time.
- Organized by Albert College staff with experience working with children.
- Snacks are provided.
- Runs from 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
After School Care Fees
|AFTER school care||FEE|
|Per child/per day (based on availability)||$12|
|Per child from September to June (5 days/week)||$1,720|
The extended care program provides Albert College students in Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 6 with quality childcare on select non-instructional days associated with scheduled school breaks and long weekends. The Pre-Kindergarten program runs out of the Early Primary Learning Centre (EPLC) and the Junior Kindergarten to Grade 6 program runs out of the Junior School.
- Offers childcare arrangements with a mix of activities like crafts, outdoor play, gym time, movies, quiet time and community outings.
- Appropriate casual dress (uniform NOT required).
- There is no meal program for students in Junior Kindergarten to Grade 6. Students MUST bring their own drinks, packed lunch and snacks. Personal water bottles are encouraged.
- Children enrolled in the Pre-Kindergarten program will participate in a meal program that includes drinks, lunch and snack. Personal water bottles are encouraged.
- Maximum number of students in the Junior School program = 25
- Maximum number of students in the Pre-Kindergarten program = 16
- Minimum number of students required to run Extended Care for each program = 6
- Program runs 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Extended Care Fees
Extended Day Care operates on select non-instructional days associated with scheduled school breaks and long weekends.
|Per child/per day||$50|
|Per child/per week ( 5 days)||$200|
For more information about our childcare services please contact email@example.com.