In order to complete the admission process the applicant is required to:
- Complete our on line application ($100 CAN fee applies)
- Provide past two-years academic reports*
- Submit our teacher's evaluation*
- Write our entrance test and complete an in person or video call interview (for students in Grades 7-12)
- If the applicant's first language is not English they may be required to provide language test results (IELTS, TOEFL or Duolingo)
*If you are not able to provide these documents at the time of submitting the online application, please email the documents in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not ready to apply, but would like to learn more about Albert College please submit an online inquiry and one of our Enrolment Associates will be in touch with you shortly.