Hop on the bus to Albert College! Daily transportation is available for Albert College students from Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 12. We welcome full-time, part-time and occasional riders, with morning and afternoon transportation services.
Transportation Routes and Fees:
|Prince Edward County West (Wellington, Consecon, Bayside)||N/A||$1,000||$2,000|
|Prince Edward County East (Picton, Waupoos)||$20.00||$1,400||$2,800|
The rate table above show the rates for one child. For families with more than two children family rates are available; please contact email@example.com for details.
- Schedules and routes are balanced with the intent to limit time on the bus, giving preference to our younger students when possible.
- Our aim is to have students arrive at Albert College at approximately 8:20 a.m. and to be dropped off at home in the most effective manner possible.
- The route and schedule is drafted in August each year. Please know every effort is made to accommodate families who have requested transportation.
- The pick-up and drop-off times are dependent on the number of riders and their respective locations.
- When necessary, central pick-up locations are used to facilitate shorter times on the bus.
- Occasional riders are provided a seat based on availability.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.