Daily transportation is available for Albert College students from Pre-K to Grade 12. We offer full-time, part-time and occasional riders, morning and afternoon transportation services.
Transportation Routes and Fees:
The rate table above show the rates for one child. For families with more than two children family rates are available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Schedules and routes are balanced with the intent to limit time on the bus giving preference to our younger students when possible.
- Our aim is to have students arrive at Albert College at approximately 8:20 a.m. and to be dropped off at home in the most effective manner possible.
- The route and schedule is drafted at the end of August each year, after the riders are confirmed at Registration Days. Please know every effort is made to accommodate families who have requested transportation.
- The pickup and drop off times are dependent on the number of students and the number of locations.
- When necessary, central pickup locations are used to facilitate shorter times on the bus.
- Occasional riders are provided a seat based on availability.
For more information about transportation services please contact email@example.com.