How to Give
Every gift, like every student, is important to the school. Every dollar contributed benefits our students. Donors receive a Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) charitable donation tax receipt.
There are a variety of ways in which your gift can be given to the College:
- Online using a credit card – Visa, MasterCard, and American Express using the "Make a Gift Online" link below. A one-time payment, or monthly options are available. Please Note: Tax receipts for one-time gifts are automatically generated.
- E-transfer your donation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Cheque - made payable to "Albert College"
Mail To: Albert College, 160 Dundas Street West
Belleville, Ontario, Canada K8P 1A6
- By Bank Transfer - Please contact email@example.com for our bank details
It is with our appreciation that your contribution will be acknowledged in our annual Donor Impact Report.
Other Giving Options:
Our Other Giving Options include:
- Gifts of Stock or Securities
- Corporate Matching Gifts
- Gift in Will - 1857 Society
- Gifts in Kind
- Partnership - sponsor an event through your business
Giving from the United States?
If you wish to claim a gift to Albert College for tax deduction in the United States of America, the contribution must be made through Friends of Independent Schools and Better Education (FRISBE) using the required donor information form below.
Please note that the FRISBE Form below must be printed and mailed to FRISBE using the information included on the form.
Why give to the Albert College?
For over 160 years, Albert College—Canada’s oldest co-education boarding and day school—has been providing a challenging academic and co-curricular program. Giving to Albert College allows the school to enhance and enrich the educational experience for our students.
Contributions to the Annual Fund, from our global community of involved parents, loyal alumni, dedicated faculty and staff, corporate partners, and friends, support initiatives identified by the school in the Strategic Plan that cannot be funded through tuition alone. Albert College does not receive government assistance for educational purposes.
If you have any questions about making a gift, please contact:
Director of Development
613-968-5726 ext. 2254