Give a Gift

Thank you for giving a gift to Albert College. If you experience any difficulties with our form or payments please email the Advancement Office at for assistance.

The school is registered as a charitable organization and issues receipt for tax purposes in accordance with the Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA) guidelines. Charitable Registration Number: 10669-4888-RR001

If you wish to claim a gift to Albert College for tax deduction in the United States of America, the contribution must be made directly to the Friends of Independent Schools and Better Education (FRISBE) using the required donor information card.  Please contact the Advancement Office for further instructions for completion of the donor card and obtaining an American tax receipt for your gift.

Contact Information:

Your first name is required.
Your last name is required.

Your address is required.
Your city is required.
Your province is required.
Your country is required.
Your postal code is required.
Your phone is required.
Your email is required.